[[dID SOmEBODY SAY BIRB/DAD JOKE CHAMPION???]]
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
Reblogging to watch later
What… the… FUCK?!
School logic. You protect yourself and others and get punished because you choose to act rather than be silent and let them do whatever they want. Its the policy they have for everything, from bullying to this.
okay what the actual fuck
Yep if someone hits you you get suspended whether you hit back or not
"Oh boy Oh boy, we got a call! Let’s roll, partner!"
A fucking unicorn
As I was sitting in the back of the police car, I remembered the countless times my father came home frustrated or humiliated by the cops when he had done nothing wrong. I felt his shame, his anger, and my own feelings of frustration for existing in a world where I have allowed myself to believe that “authority figures” could control my BEING… my ability to BE!
Danièle’s husband, Brian Lucas, who is white, says he believes they were targeted because they are an interracial couple.
they literally saw a black woman kissing a white man and ASSUMED SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE. and then they said they were married AND THE COPS FUCKING ASKED FOR ID???? what the fuck? what the fuck? and she said no AND WAS ARRESTED? they need to be fired but God knows that’s not going to happen. LISTEN: she’s an actress. this happened to a producer. even fucking Oprah. no matter what you accomplish as a black person, you are still black and people don’t think their rights apply to you despite the constitution
it’s really scary
it’s really infuriating
it’s really exhausting